Listening Comprehension Resources
Here you can download audio that we listen to in class if you want to practice at home.
Audio that accompanies your textbook is below. The audio associated with an exercise is indicated in your book by a number:
The first number, 12, indicates the chapter in your book. The second number indicates the listening activity in the chapter.
- Upper Intermediate Chapters 1-8 (coming soon)
- Upper Intermediate Chapters 9-12
News in English
Listen to the News in English, for English Language Learners
- BBC 6 Minute English: Listen to a short report about a topic. Interviews, questions, and vocabulary review.
- Voice of America In the News: LIsten to a short report about current events.
- Associated Press
- CNN International – American TV Channel
- The New York TImes – American Newspaper
- The Guardian – British Newspaper
- The Onion – American Satire News Website